Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Images of the day

As my day has progressed, Iv watched my hair get done, looked at food, watched my mom mow the lawns and looked at a backlit tree.
The image of my mother as iv known all my life, she is a hard working Woman, she cooks, she cleans, she works a fulltime job, she comes home and tends to the garden. Her name is Manufou Mariner (nee Lemapu) She is my bestfriend, my shoulder to cry on, shes pretty much a superhero in my books. I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgB7DwDc_kDVMKq692tglfkbD6NEMCNWn2-MpQbepNqVZDjCZPLwF4zzPfF1foYk9VlNnoMI0VGDUP_L0UGxHDcO3-Sy1B70FPb-7EOlO6mWVYIAgz_AoRchwTK7sy5GaNAyhR6wbWN8ic/s1600-h/P1020053.JPG">



































































- Mila




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Wanganui, New Zealand
Camillia Afele

Followers


View My Stats